- Mother Earth is not happy with Father Time's career.
- Creator is compromised by creation by way of reciprocation.
- The paternal brooder turned out not to be such a good fit for the maternal abyss.
- God neglects the world because its obsession with him has gone to his head.
- The apocalypse is just God’s creative narcissism reaping what it has sown.
- Patriarchal Being is too self-absorbed to genuinely complete matriarchal Potentiality.
- The self-referentiality required for Actualization is a drag on Continuation.
- God's desire to see requires creating corporeal, sensuous existence; God's need to be seen makes it a mortal sin.
- Creation is never complete without The Fall.
- Creative mania must not become untethered from depressive intimacy.
- The answer to "why something, not nothing?"—Nothingness is Want, which necessarily has a generative appetite for Being; Being reciprocates with a destructive appetite for Nothingness; Their offspring is mortal Becoming.
- Hate is just a way of referring to love's self-referential possibilities.
- Add your own in the comments!
-- Wes Alwan | Follow me on Twitter | Support me on Patreon
Director woos new girlfriend in classic Tarantino/Thurman error of judgement; God is displeased and tanks box office returns.