Read a few interviews with Whitney about her process:
- “Happy Death Day 2U Costume Designer Whitney Anne Adams Enters Time Loop” by Ruben Diaz
- “How the Costumes Stay Fresh in the Time Loop Horror Sequel Happy Death Day 2U” by Emma Fraser
- “Costumes Tell Stories: Happy Death Day 2U’s Whitney Anne Adams” by Luke Lucas
- “The 15 Most Fashionable Films of the Decade” by Lindsay Weinberg
- “The 20 Best TV and Film Genre Costume Moments of the Decade” by Emma Fraser
- “The 10 Best-Dressed Film and TV Genre Characters of 2019” by Emma Fraser
- “What This Year’s Costume Design Nods Say About the Oscars in 2020” by Liam Hess
- “Top 50 Movies with Ingenious Costume Design” by Rebecca Clough
- Articles about costuming in Little Women, The Irishman, The Rise of Skywalker
This episode includes bonus discussion that you can hear now by supporting the podcast at patreon.com/prettymuchpop.
This podcast is part of the Partially Examined Life podcast network and is curated by openculture.com.