Reporting Copyright Infringement
These procedures apply to all content accessible through Partiallyexaminedlife.com and web sites run by The Partially Examined Life LLC (collectively, the Website).
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on the Website, please notify The Partially Examined Life’s copyright agent for copyright takedown notices in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). Under the DMCA, for your complaint to be valid, you must provide the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim have been infringed and identification of what content in such work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- A description of where the content that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- Information sufficient to permit EbookGlue to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Designated Copyright Agent
Upon receiving your complaint, The Partially Examined Life may remove content that you believe infringes its copyright.